Panorama vs Verandah Suite on Pursuit/Venture

commodoredave

1 hour ago, koalabear6314 said:

I’ve just noticed on our Venture expedition next year, Seabourn have suddenly recategorised the Panorama suites above penthouse ones and correspondingly raised the price by €5000. 
Is that a case of supply and demand ? 

I just checked next April and they are indeed calling it a Panorama Penthouse Suite and charging accordingly. Perhaps they can get more for it by designating it as a penthouse rather than Verandah. Which means my decision to try at a steep discount now is better than missing out next year when it is priced beyond my means. 

16 minutes ago, commodoredave said:

I just checked next April and they are indeed calling it a Panorama Penthouse Suite and charging accordingly. Perhaps they can get more for it by designating it as a penthouse rather than Verandah. Which means my decision to try at a steep discount now is better than missing out next year when it is priced beyond my means. 

I did tell you 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, koalabear6314 said:

I’ve just noticed on our Venture expedition next year, Seabourn have suddenly recategorised the Panorama suites above penthouse ones and correspondingly raised the price by €5000. 
Is that a case of supply and demand ? 

I mentioned this in an earlier post as I had been told by someone at head office.

They are possibly one of the best suites with a view that is hard to beat on an expedition ship.

Count yourself lucky to get a deal on one if these suites

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, commodoredave said:

Pat yourself on the back.

You've done well.

The view is amazing from the curved floor to ceiling window.

The sofa is curved also which makes it ideal.

There is an ottoman at the end of the bed that lifts up for extra storage also the stool at the cleverly designed vanity table lifts up for storage.

Edited by Mr Luxury
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Travels with Lisa said:

Good morning

We also got the option for the upgrade on our upcoming Venture cruise and took it.  I read that the bathrooms on the Venture have less storage than the other ships.  Is this the case with the Panorama as well?

TIA

The bathrooms on Pursuit Panorama had double sinks a large shower and a bath.

The toilet is in a separate cubicle with a frosted glass door.

There is a wire cage in the shower which holds four shower gel/Shampoo bottles

Around the sinks there are two glasses and enough space for other products.

On one wall to the side of the sinks there are three shelves which will hold a lot of products and there is also a shaver socket.

The vanity table with an on wall mirror is at the bottom corner of the bed.

It is a clever design and will swivel allowing access to a drawer.

We found that by using the wicker basket that you get when your laundry is returned is ideal to place on the table and keep all make up products in rather than them falling off when you want to get access to the drawer beneath.

• Like 3