Its Friday! What is wrong with me?

luvgreys

Jersey Girl I see that you are taking your first Cruise this coming December. Oh how fun for you. DH and I will be cruising this December also, Liberty 12-8-06.

You will have so much fun. YES MJ is a cutie. If only I was 24 years younger. I wish they would have had the Real World or Road Rules, when I was younger, I would have applied back then. That would have been the best. But sadly it came to late for me. I guess I could apply for Big Brother, but I know that my BIG MOUTH would get me into tooooo much trouble.:rolleyes:

I know...I am soooo excited. I have never ever been on a cruise and I am looking forward to every second of it. I like to read about all the cruising stuff on here. Today I am doing a "chair hog" search! :eek: Wow! I didn't think it would be that hard to get a chair by the pool. I would prefer to be there since my daughter is a water baby. Exactly how early do these chairs start filling up anyway? Luckily I am an early bird.

I watch Big Brother every summer. I even subscribe to the live feeds. I don't know if I could do that one. I have lived alone with my daughter for so long. Well, 5 years, which is about 1/5 of my life. I couldn't imagine having to live with so many other people. Compromise is not my stong point! :D

Hey, jerseygirl- I used to live in Germany, too! :)

Where in Germany were you? I was in Ramstein 1989-1992. (Dad was in the Air Force.)

We were in Aschaffenburg. My dad was in the Army. We were there from 1985-1989. I was very young when we were there. The one thing I remember the most was our trip to Austria. We went to visit the concentration camp there. One of the most amazing things I have ever seem. Maybe that is where my fascination with WWII comes from. I also remember the castles in Germany. So beautiful. I would love to go back but I have developed a fear of flying in my old age!

Do you remember your time there? Did you live on base or off? We lived in an apartment above a Greek restaurant. We always joke now how our time in Germany turned us into Greek food fans! :)

Do you remember your time there? Did you live on base or off? We lived in an apartment above a Greek restaurant. We always joke now how our time in Germany turned us into Greek food fans! :)

I was 10-13 yrs. old when we lived there (first off base in Einsiedlerhof, then on Ramstein AFB) so I remember a lot of it. I loved the castles too. One in Heidelberg was particularly mermorable--it was a torture museum! :eek:

I don't think I ever had German Greek food, but the best Mexican restaurant I have ever been to was right down the road from us in Einsiedlerhof. Man, those nachos were unbelievable! Okay, now I'm hungry! :rolleyes:

I was 10-13 yrs. old when we lived there (first off base in Einsiedlerhof, then on Ramstein AFB) so I remember a lot of it. I loved the castles too. One in Heidelberg was particularly mermorable--it was a torture museum! :eek:

I don't think I ever had German Greek food, but the best Mexican restaurant I have ever been to was right down the road from us in Einsiedlerhof. Man, those nachos were unbelievable! Okay, now I'm hungry! :rolleyes:

Yes, nachos sound good...yummy. Probably not good for the diet though. Have to look good on my cruise in December! :p

We lived in many different places. Florida, Georgia, Germany, Connecticut, New Jersey. Then my parents divorced, mom remarried, and we got moved her to Illinois. I miss the ocean so much!!! I wish we could have just once been moved to Hawaii!! :(

Archived