Its Friday! What is wrong with me?

luvgreys

Darci, I am orginally from the Twin Cities!!:) Been in TN for 7 years now!

I've only been in the Twin Cities for about 3 years, but DH went to college in TN! I'd sure rather be in TN right about now than up here. Too much snow! I'm ready for spring!

I've only been in the Twin Cities for about 3 years, but DH went to college in TN! I'd sure rather be in TN right about now than up here. Too much snow! I'm ready for spring!

I know I talked to my mom...she is sick of all the snow! I miss it! :(

The diagnosis is spot on. I'm sitting here with the laptop, a beverage, cat on one side & dog on the other, also watching Conviction. The CC boards save me the expense of therapy. I can feel myself unwinding after a long week. DH got a "kitchen pass" for the evening so no eyes rolling here. I'm addicted.:)

Oh, another way to diagnose... do your kids wait until you are cruising the CC boards before they ask permission to do something that they know you would respond "no" to at any other time? "Mom, can I get my belly button pierced?" "huh, yea, okay, un huh, whatever":eek:

I'm sick of the snow too! It's March 17th. I'm done. I want to break out the shorts and get Spring started!!! :cool:

I am Transportation Director in my town...

but I leave for Jacksonville tomorrow morning and five days on the Celebration!!!

Spring Break!!!!

Yee..haw....no students, no drivers, no school buses for a whole week!!!

Y-E-S-S-S-S-S-S-

We will keep on bringing them to you...

so you can teach tem about multiplaction and adverbs...

just not next week for me!!

JB

I am at work. Not very busy. Work until 2300 then travel home to go online again

How do you know your addicted

0. Cruiscritic is your main entertainment

1. You get up in the middle of the night to check out the boards

2. Its the first thing in the morning you check.

3. You hit the "reload" button every 5 seconds.

4. When your say "just one more post, honey" and turnes into much longer.

5. You get nurvous ticks when you are away from the boards too long

6. Do you regale your co-workers and friends with what's online

7. Do you LOL at work and everyone turnes their head.

8. You have to add an extra pillow to your desk chair. :eek:

Yeah and I'm addicted to 3 boards so you should see my house. It's a mess!

I eat, sleep, work, and read boards. There is no time for house work! Even though I don't have a Carnival cruise in the works right now, I cannot get myself away from this board. Hopelessly addicted!

OK Sat night in Denver, CO, waiting for the Snowstorm to start. Looks like Monday could be 10-14 inches, I know what I will be doing instead of working HE HE.

DH gone tonight playing poker, so it's just me CC boards and the dogs. Heck if I sit here long enough I will even foget the dogs.

What does Derfette do while you are at work weekend nights?

She know when she met me that I worked weird ships. I work at a public TV radio station as an engineer. So it's like on the air 24/7. I made myself so valuable that I can do almost every ship. I've just passed my 40th anniversary. Started a day before my 20th birthday.

Oh you want to know about Derfette and here I go babbling about myself. She loves reality television. She probabbly watching the birth channel. Is she hinting?

OK Sat night in Denver, CO, waiting for the Snowstorm to start. Looks like Monday could be 10-14 inches, I know what I will be doing instead of working HE HE.

10-14 inches! :eek: Holy cow! Last week we were supposed to get 5-7 but ended up with about 1. I must admit, as much as I was not looking forward to a snow storm, I was disappointed we didn't get more.

So instead of work on Monday you will be on the CC message boards! Did I guess right???

Derf= Do you think she is hinting??? Don't you need a little cruising partner? :p

I love reality tv also. My favorite happens to be Amazing Race. I would love to be on that one someday. I also like the Real World, but I think I am getting too old to watch that since all I think about when the shows on is "Oh, their parents must be so disappointed in them...."

[

So instead of work on Monday you will be on the CC message boards! Did I guess right???

Derf= Do you think she is hinting??? Don't you need a little cruising partner? :p

I love reality tv also. My favorite happens to be Amazing Race. I would love to be on that one someday. I also like the Real World, but I think I am getting too old to watch that since all I think about when the shows on is "Oh, their parents must be so disappointed in them...."

Yes you got it right. Never too old for the Real World. I love watching it also. But I am hooked on Idol and Survivor. My DH and I actually downloaded the application for the A race, but then decided we could not be gone for 30 days.

Yes you got it right. Never too old for the Real World. I love watching it also. But I am hooked on Idol and Survivor. My DH and I actually downloaded the application for the A race, but then decided we could not be gone for 30 days.

I applied for Survivor once! I made the tape to submit, filled out the application, and sent it to California. Never got called though. I still love watching it though!!! I have Aras in my work pool. My least favorite is Shane. How obnoxious is he? I hope he goes next week.

I like the Real World, I just miss it when they had more real people on there. Now all they have is size 2 Gap model future AA members. I complain, but I still watch it.

I wonder if they show reality tv on a cruise, I know my mom would be mad if she missed Idol... (have to throw in something about cruises right? :p )

]So instead of work on Monday you will be on the CC message boards! Did I guess right???

OK here is my schedule for this week

Today 1430-2315 TV content prep

Sunday same

Monday 1300-2145 Break down Fund Raising then audio for and studio event

Tuesday Wednesday off

Thursday 0930-1615 TV Content prep

Friday 0800-1615 FM on air then TV master control

Sat Sun off

MonTue Wed 0800-1615 FM on air then TV master contro

Thur 0600-1315 TV master control

Fri 0800-1615 FM on air then TV master control

Sat Sun off

I like Terry. Shane is way to over the top. They should have blown the challenge just to dump his but.

So true about Real World. The Inferno is fun to watch. Just glad that they have dumped a lot of the old cast members. I really got tired of seeing Coral and Tayna.

How fun for you, too bad you did not get called. I could not do the Survivor thingy, to afraid of Spiders and Snakes, and I love to eat food.

They had a survivor type game aboard one of the ships we went on. It was funny to watch

derf- do you actually get to talk on the radio? That would be so cool. Do radio people think that their voices sound silly? I hate the way my voice sounds on the answering machine... Oh, and way to avoid the baby thing...hehe

I thought they would trop Shane too. He is so bad. It is one thing to speak your mind, but it is another to be so rude. He is rude. I hope they lose next time it is on and get rid of him and not the little asian guy.

I like Terry too. He is attractive for an older man. He found the immunity idol right? I think he will be safe for a while. I love how they haven't gotten rid of all the stronger young men right away like on all the past seasons. Leaves some eye candy for us gals!

I would love to do Amazing Race more than Survivor. I am trying to talk my sister into filling out the application with me. She is afraid of heights though. I am afraid to fly but I would still do it! I'm only 26 and although I have traveled a lot and I lived in Germany at one point, I still want to see so much more. They get to see and do the coolest things!

I love the Inferno! I think MJ is my long lost love. Even though we have never met. I like the new people on there too. I was sick of the Abe/Coral/Veronica/Miz domination. It definately needed some new blood.

Jersey Girl I see that you are taking your first Cruise this coming December. Oh how fun for you. DH and I will be cruising this December also, Liberty 12-8-06.

You will have so much fun. YES MJ is a cutie. If only I was 24 years younger. I wish they would have had the Real World or Road Rules, when I was younger, I would have applied back then. That would have been the best. But sadly it came to late for me. I guess I could apply for Big Brother, but I know that my BIG MOUTH would get me into tooooo much trouble.:rolleyes:

Archived