Conquest Upper Level Balcony Rm For 4

BUGBUG62

Does Anyone Have Pictures Of This Type Of Room. We Are Sail On May 21 And Would Like To Know A Little More About The Arrangements. What Is The Upper Berth Like. Ds 20 Yo Is Worried, But His Lite And Short.;)

you will have a sofa that converts to a bed. the back comes off and made to a bed--it does not pull out.

The upper bed is across the top of the two beds on the floor. My kids have stayed in the upper beds. they were 19 and 21. and it was fine.

hmm, is this some form of child abuse..

here is a suggestion for him- tell him to take his showers in the gym/spa area. THey will be the best showers he ever taken. the stalls are bigger. there are 6 shower heads in each stall.

Now my kids think the showers here are the greatest... but we gotta remember my kids went through Paris Island boot camp so any shower gotta be better then that..

Bug-- please post and let me know his thoughts.

is there only three of you in the cabin? he can have the sofa bed-- but think he would be more comfortable in the upper bed.

if youhave a regular size balcony--one that is not extended you wont be able to get a lounge chair on it.

The balcony will come with two chairs and a small table. One char reclines back.

My 18 yo loves the pull out bunk - very comfy and he is about 5'10". We've had cabin 6335 on both of our Conquest cruises. Love the location.

I've never heard of a bunk falling down.

The couch is also very comfy. Everyone will be fine.

I agree about taking showers in the spa - very nice set-up.

Archived