Shore Excursion Desk Hours-embarkation day

Retired 07

16 minutes ago, Retired 07 said:

Does anyone know what the shore excursion desk hours are on embarkation day? We have an early boarding time, and figure that should be our first stop to see about the two waiting lists we are on. Thanks…

Ofcourse it depends on where you are boarding, but this week in Europe, on Rotterdam, Shorex was open from 1pm to 7pm.  I would expect something similar, however you would be able to check using the app under 'Plan' > 'My Itinerary' > 'Hours'.

8 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Ofcourse it depends on where you are boarding, but this week in Europe, on Rotterdam, Shorex was open from 1pm to 7pm.  I would expect something similar, however you would be able to check using the app under 'Plan' > 'My Itinerary' > 'Hours'.

Thanks, we will actually be boarding the Rotterdam the day you get off. (Been following your ‘live from).  I found the plan, and my itinerary parts on the app, but not the hours part. Maybe it hasn’t been posted yet.

1 hour ago, Retired 07 said:

Thanks, we will actually be boarding the Rotterdam the day you get off. (Been following your ‘live from).  I found the plan, and my itinerary parts on the app, but not the hours part. Maybe it hasn’t been posted yet.

It will update over the coming days.  Including the option to take Security Photos, which I recommend as it saves time at checkin.

4 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

It will update over the coming days.  Including the option to take Security Photos, which I recommend as it saves time at checkin.

Thanks we got the photo update, and we will do it. Meanwhile, I will use your daily programs for the hours.