OBC from Using Celebrity Credit Card?

kpark895

I just had to call today. Called the Captains Club number because mine had not showed up after two weeks. She told me that "You have to call us to have the credit applied". She just needed my Credit card number and reservation number. It showed up in my cruise planner after about 15 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JuliaMS said:

I just had to call today. Called the Captains Club number because mine had not showed up after two weeks. She told me that "You have to call us to have the credit applied". She just needed my Credit card number and reservation number. It showed up in my cruise planner after about 15 minutes.

Are you aware if it is a refundable OBC?

2 hours ago, JuliaMS said:

That’s exactly what we had to do.  Took 20 minutes tops.

3 hours ago, JuliaMS said:

Thanks - just the info I needed to give to my daughter.