Qs about Deck 10 Premium Balconies on Sapphire (and C312 in particular)

alyssamma

Hi, from looking at video it appears that the premium (extended) balconies on deck 10 actually overlook deck 9. So that if one were to "fall" off the balcony, they'd land on deck 9's balcony. Is this correct?

Also, does anyone know if cabin C312 is accessible? Princess says yes in text but no on the deck plan. Another website (not sure what I can and can't mention) that lists cruise deck plans says it was recently converted.

Lastly, is C312 next to the laundry room? I can't seem to find those on any deck plans...

TIA

Edited by alyssamma

Balcony is 9ft x 9ft with 5ft of cover and 4ft uncovered. If you walk to the railing and look straight down the balcony for the cabin below is visible. Yes, if you fall straight down you would most likely land on the deck 9 balcony.

Balconies for deck 9 cabins are uncovered. The ship is a wedding cake design for decks 9, 10 & 11.

C312 is not HCP accessible. If you have a wheelchair or scooter it has to be able to fit through the door. The door is 22 inches wide. There is a small step over to enter the bathroom and also a small step over to enter the shower. The shower is small. I think there is one vertical hand hold bar, but not sure. No bathtub.

Laundry room is across from cabin C612. It shows on the deck plans at Princess.com and also on the site you mention.

Edited by skynight
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

Hi, from looking at video it appears that the premium (extended) balconies on deck 10 actually overlook deck 9. So that if one were to "fall" off the balcony, they'd land on deck 9's balcony. Is this correct?

Also, does anyone know if cabin C312 is accessible? Princess says yes in text but no on the deck plan. Another website (not sure what I can and can't mention) that lists cruise deck plans says it was recently converted.

Lastly, is C312 next to the laundry room? I can't seem to find those on any deck plans...

TIA

Yes, you would fall onto deck 9.

I would rely on the Princess website for deck plans.

I do not see C312 as an accessible cabin.  It is possible that it’s not updated, but not likely.

You can check the box (wheelchair accessible) on the Caribe deck when you check availability in PCL website. For midship caribe, it shows these as accessible cabins.

Did they give you C302, perhaps?

Uncheck the box now and look at availability again.  You will see laundrette is across from C612 & C615.

If they gave you a midship UG on the Caribe deck, that’s a nice UG. Don’t know about the accessibility issue though.

If you have a TA or CVP..please have them help you with this.  Don’t rely on a PCL phone agent.

image.thumb.png.bd46d0b18dccebde91c75cd8e3d04f6c.png

• Thanks 1

@skynight @PacnGoNow Thanks for the quick and detailed response. See my other post above...I discovered it isn't accessible.

I got this through a bidding upgrade...I don't need accessible so no worries there.

The overhang is great for me as I'm terrified of heights. Being "over" another deck means I'll be able to venture out to the railing 🙂

And once you pointed it out, the laundry is painfully obvious on the deck plans. I need glasses 🙂

Edited by alyssamma
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

@skynight @PacnGoNow Thanks for the quick and detailed response. See my other post above...I discovered it isn't accessible.

I got this through a bidding upgrade...I don't need accessible so no worries there.

The overhang is great for me as I'm terrified of heights. Being "over" another deck means I'll be able to venture out to the railing 🙂

And once you pointed it out, the laundry is painfully obvious on the deck plans. I need glasses 🙂

You’ll love the balcony on the Caribe deck.  Great UG for you.

Congrats!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1