Silver Seas Shore Excursion Wait list

cheryken

We also have  Capetown excursions waitlisted for our visit in early April on board the Silver Cloud going from Port Elizabeth to Darwin, Australia.

Recommend you get in touch with the Silversea Senior Director for all Silversea Excursions experiences at his contact information below.  Walter most likely will be able to let (or he will assign one of his outstanding Silversea Destination team members) you know your excursion WL status and their plans--if the are going to add more capacity for the excursions you are WL for.  

Loved hiking around Lion's head and hiking on top of Capetown's Table Mountain this past April while on board the Silver Cloud

Walter Barinaga | Senior Director, Destination Experiences

WalterB@silversea.com I Silversea.com

IMG_4542.jpeg

Edited by WesW
  • Like 3

Thank you very much for the contact at Silver Seas. We are going with two other couples and are so disappointed with how most of the excursions are waitlisted. 

Love the picture, we are so excited about the trip!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 11:27 AM, cheryken said:

I am waitlisted on almost every excursion in January 2024 out of Cape Town. Does anyone know if I should book my own, or will they open up more excursions?

We are waitlisted for 2 of our ports in Namibia on the Cape Town to Cape Town in January.  I called Silversea and they told me to check with the Shore Excursion desk when we board the ship to see if any spots open up. At least we were able to book our day trip safaris without any issues - but that was  many months ago.