LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

4 minutes ago, mimi1965 said:

Beautiful pics! Did you get to the Acropolis on your own or was this a tour?

I booked a pick up from the port to the Acropolis through Welcome Pickups. Did the Acropolis on our own. Our driver offered to meet us later for a two hour tour for $105 and we did it. Got to see a lot, ran some errands and a ride back to the ship. Our driver was a great guide with tons of info. Totally worth it!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

I booked a pick up from the port to the Acropolis through Welcome Pickups. Did the Acropolis on our own. Our driver offered to meet us later for a two hour tour for $105 and we did it. Got to see a lot, ran some errands and a ride back to the ship. Our driver was a great guide with tons of info. Totally worth it!

Great deal! I will have to look into that for our cruise next year. Thank you so much for the great info and all the beautiful pics!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mimi1965 said:

Great deal! I will have to look into that for our cruise next year. Thank you so much for the great info and all the beautiful pics!

I have her contact number if you want to book specifically for her. Very nice and a great driver👍😁

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mimi1965 said:

Yes, please! 😀 How far in advance of your visit did you do this?

I booked our pick up September 16. She does other tours as well. When we come back to Athens I will be calling her. This number is WhatsApIMG_3453.thumb.jpeg.2b34c323d735b604eedff254e30106d1.jpeg

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So we walked back down to the Plaka and met up with our lovely driver. Glykeria from Welcome Pickups offered a 2 hour tour of sites for $105 which sounded great because we had errands to run and needed to get back to the ship as well. She took us up to a viewpoint. This pool looked so inviting!IMG_3434.thumb.jpeg.30adb02f75f9fa298118ce55319ca515.jpegIMG_3435.thumb.jpeg.d61172af1c6d9d689f49508474d5f5c5.jpeg

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Then we drove past the university and then stopped at a market to get wine for the ship. The port authority person this morning said wine would be more expensive at port and that we should buy it outside of the port.

The people of Greece sound very nice!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Just from looking at his shoe, imagining it without that poofy thing and comparing foot length to his leg, I'm thinking no way does this guy get into the brothel...

No brothel for you soldier boy, come back in a year!!🤣🤣

• Haha 5