LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

4 minutes ago, kleibo said:

Has the excursion gotten any better.  Hoping you got to enjoy Santorini

We have fun wherever we go but the excursion wasn’t well coordinated from the beginning and just stumbled along. Our guide has said we will be water shuttled directly to the ship. I hope so🤞

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Seven minutes late since our guide was late coming back to the bus🤯

That guide - grrrr! Late to the party, late to the 🚌 I'm frustrated for you. I know you'll enjoy your time regardless of the guide - you're in Greece!!

You enjoy, we'll be frustrated for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

We have fun wherever we go but the excursion wasn’t well coordinated from the beginning and just stumbled along. Our guide has said we will be water shuttled directly to the ship. I hope so🤞

Let us know how it all works out and how everyone else made out.  It really was horrible for a lot of people on our cruise.  I hope everyone makes it back on board in time!!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

That guide - grrrr! Late to the party, late to the 🚌 I'm frustrated for you. I know you'll enjoy your time regardless of the guide - you're in Greece!!

You enjoy, we'll be frustrated for you.

I tipped our guide and driver. Not their fault they work for a company that utilizes organization.

And yes, we are in Greece❣️

6 minutes ago, kleibo said:

Let us know how it all works out and how everyone else made out.  It really was horrible for a lot of people on our cruise.  I hope everyone makes it back on board in time!!!

The company needs some organizing. We all made it back onboard 👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

The company needs some organizing. We all made it back onboard 👏🏻👏🏻

Honestly there is just stress in Santorini when on a cruise.  Not enough time on the island and the cable cars, steps and donkeys are just terrible.  I'll take Mykonos over Santorini any day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kleibo said:

Honestly there is just stress in Santorini when on a cruise.  Not enough time on the island and the cable cars, steps and donkeys are just terrible.  I'll take Mykonos over Santorini any day.

Craig and I agree!! If we were staying on Santorini for a couple days then we’d feel different I think. 

• Like 1