January/February 2024 Viva sailings -- show schedule?

brookie848

Our sailing will open up for restaurant/show bookings next week.

For those of you whose sailings have already opened up, were shows available (specifically Beetlejuice) for booking? If so, which nights? I'm trying to mentally prepare our schedule around this very busy cruise.

Right now, restaurant reservations open 130/125/120 days prior to departure (Suites/Priority/General). 

Show reservations open 25/21 days prior to departure. So, we still can't book Beetlejuice or Icons for our December Viva cruise. 

The show schedule is itinerary specific. So the European schedules would have nothing to do with the Caribbean itinerary you will be on. 

Edited by BirdTravels

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Right now, restaurant reservations open 130/125/120 days prior to departure (Suites/Priority/General). 

Show reservations open 25/21 days prior to departure. So, we still can't book Beetlejuice or Icons for our December Viva cruise. 

The show schedule is itinerary specific. So the European schedules would have nothing to do with the Caribbean itinerary you will be on. 

I know whatever is going on now is worthless for the Caribbean itineraries, but I was hoping that they would be open when people made their dining reservations for the San Juan sailings.

I wish NCL would open up both at the same time so we wouldn't have to move things around once the shows open up.