Strange new VV charge.

cantgetin

My upcoming cruise has been PIF for more than 6 months.  I just got an email from VV that I owe them $2.54.  My TA has been notified and is trying to figure it out.  On the one hand, I don't care about $2.54.  On the other hand, there was NO explanation, and it will cost them more in billing and bookkeeping than they'll get,  Per FB group, others on the same cruise have received bills ranging from $0.70 to $2.54.

My thoughts...could be that terminal A has higher port feea than WTC port?  Don't know...waiting to hear from TA. 

12 hours ago, cantgetin said:

My upcoming cruise has been PIF for more than 6 months.  I just got an email from VV that I owe them $2.54.  My TA has been notified and is trying to figure it out.  On the one hand, I don't care about $2.54.  On the other hand, there was NO explanation, and it will cost them more in billing and bookkeeping than they'll get,  Per FB group, others on the same cruise have received bills ranging from $0.70 to $2.54.

My thoughts...could be that terminal A has higher port feea than WTC port?  Don't know...waiting to hear from TA. 

Yes we got one for $454;  then one saying we were pif.

We are on the upcoming Valiant Lady TA. On September 15 we got an unexplained refund of $2.24 from Virgin to our Uplift loan. However, on the website it shows a balance of $4.24 still to pay. Would not have known that if I hadn't just looked.

Edited by billco
  • Like 1