Mardi Gras - Food Options - Chart - Prices

rizkeeper

You can request a table in the MDR, Cucina, or ChiBang via the app, order room service or pizza ($) through the app, or walk up at Pig and Anchor, Emerill's, Guy's Burgers, Big Chicken, Street Eats, Java Blue, the buffet, or most of the other options.  You likely need reservations for the Steakhouse and Rudi's, and possibly at Bonsai. 

One of the things we love about the MG is all of the dining options! 

• Like 2

Has anyone been on the Mardi Gras in the last couple of weeks. I was looking at the Fun Times from the Oct 7th sailing and there is a ‘$’ next to ChiBang and Cucina.  Have those switched to pay restaurants now? (I know in the past if you visited a second time there was a charge of $8….I was just wondering if there is a charge for the first visit now).

We sailed Mardi Gras December 2022 and Celebration April 2023 and if I remember correctly, we went to ChiBang twice on the Mardi Gras and Cucina twice on Celebration and were not charged. Is this a recent change?

30 minutes ago, TN Roz said:

We sailed Mardi Gras December 2022 and Celebration April 2023 and if I remember correctly, we went to ChiBang twice on the Mardi Gras and Cucina twice on Celebration and were not charged. Is this a recent change?

Fairly recent.  I don’t get it but Carnival claims the demand was so high for ChiBang, they were doing this to give everyone access.  It was my least favorite restaurant on both MG and Celebration.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for making the chart, very handy
If you are keeping it up to date, they have increased the prices for dining

Guy's pig and anchor is showing a $ (and no longer the included flag) on the carnival site, not sure if that's something coming or just carnival's website being wrong again