Booking Chef's Table differs by ship?

Jose Zalfadilla

According to my X app, I can try and book the Chef's Table aboard the Infinity (sail date Nov 28-Dec 9, 2023) by dialing their dining reservations number 4707 once I'm on board. However, I have read posts by various people in which they claim to have booked the Table in advance of their sail date, sometimes by several months prior to their cruise date (one individual posted in September about reserving the Table for their January 2024 date). I haven't even seen any option to book a Table on the website, not even a mention of a Chef's Table, but only a reference on the app, once I'm on board and calling their dining reservations number. 

Can anyone shed some light or clarify this?

3 hours ago, Jose Zalfadilla said:

I see. Then the fact I can't find a link to it there must mean it's no longer available. Thanks!

There is very limited availability, so likely sold out.  Ask on board as there maybe a cancellation

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jelayne said:

There is very limited availability, so likely sold out.  Ask on board as there maybe a cancellation

Oh I know. In past cruises, which were all on lines that do not allow reservations to be made before boarding, I have had luck dialing the ship's dining reservations number and waiting however long it took for a human being to answer so I could try and get on. Usually no more than 10 - 12 guests at a time, though there have been instances in which they've added an extra Table, so long as the cruise was long enough. I'll still try when I board, though I realize the chances for a 2nd table today are slim to none.