Have Questions

lhlm75

Hi, I got questions! Ok, my first cruise with Virgin. 1. I have deep blue and romance package where do I go to check in and how early? I got a 1:45 entry. 2. What shows are currently on the ship? can I reserve them early or do I have to wait on board 2a. Which shows are the best/ recommend? 3. What restaurants are good? Recommend please! Thank you! 

8 minutes ago, lhlm75 said:

Hi, I got questions! Ok, my first cruise with Virgin. 1. I have deep blue and romance package where do I go to check in and how early? I got a 1:45 entry. 2. What shows are currently on the ship? can I reserve them early or do I have to wait on board 2a. Which shows are the best/ recommend? 3. What restaurants are good? Recommend please! Thank you! 

First boarding is All Rockstars (1pm)... Then Deep Blue and Splash of Romance (130pm) then general boarding based on your app time.

Shows depends on your ship.

My preference in order:

The Wake

Pink Agave

Test Kitchen

Extra Virgin

Razzle Dazzler

Gunbae

• Like 1

When you get to the terminal, there will be a podium in the middle for you to check in. You will get your band. If they haven't started letting people in, you will be directed to line up. You will be in the first group to head into the terminal (suites use a different door).

In terms of restaurants, I liked The Wake, Pink Agave, and Extra Virgin. The only shows we got to were the Diva around the world (don't miss it) and the acrobatic show.

11 hours ago, lhlm75 said:

Just consider if Splash of Romance offers a value for you if you already have expedited boarding with deep blue extras. 
thermal suite is normally $59 on a sea day and Moet is $95 a bottle, that’s the bulk of the SoR package, you also get the party with an hour of sparkling wine or sangria. Therefore if you don’t really want Moet (personally I prefer the $39 sparkling rose) I don’t see the value in the package.

Boarding has been different each and every time we have cruised, regardless of embarkation port.  We boarded today in Barcelona. Completely different than previously.  We went to a luggage drop desk where we were given our Sea Rover (DBE) bracelet, then directed to a check in line, still outside the terminal.  Got our red bracelets, and immediately entered, thru security, up to board...we were in our cabin by 2pm after arriving at the terminal about 1:30.  In fairness, it was the latest we ever arrived.  We told the workers we had priority boarding and basically "skipped the lines" at each step.  There were people with 3:15 terminal arrival times lined up....but when we got there, they were still doing 1:30 /priority boarding peeps.  Interestingly, by 2:15, the crowd outside was gone,