MSC Online Web Check-In Error

juancarlosgarciasanchez

Currently have three MSC cruises booked but I am unable to manage my booking via the MSC site. When prompted to enter my booking number and name, I receive an error message for all three bookings indicating as my cruise does not depart within 20 days, I am unable to access my web check-in process. Has anyone also received this same error message as the MSC customer service has no idea. THANKS 

Edited by juancarlosgarciasanchez

That is what I have been getting as well.  I can do everything else except check in.  From what I have been able to gather, that is the way it is supposed to work.  I can see, and purchase excursions via Manage my booking.

My cruise is not until February, so definitely greater than 20 days. 

Edited by DaKahuna

5 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

My cruise does not leave until Dec. 7 and I have done all of the checkin but won’t get docs until I am within 20 days.  On one previous cruise they did send me a link at 30 days.  EM

Thank you for your reply. My next MSC cruise is in January and I am unable to provide any of my information as I'm locked-out until 20 days prior to sailing, which in the past never occurred before. I'm just interested in which cabin I have been assigned as I booked a guarantee cabin. Thanks again.