Tokyo To Vancouver

Stairsonly

My husband and I are from Sydney Australia and today we paid the deposit on this cruise for May 2025. We have done about 10 other cruises being a few in the South Pacific, Mediterranean, India, Mexico, Sydney to Hawaii and Alaska and all on massive ships with thousands of passengers.  Although the cruise lines we've sailed with were very good (especially Celebrity) we are truly over these huge ships with so many people, hence our decision to try out Viking.

Looking forward to seeing who else enrols on this particular roll call.

I called to talk to one of the reps from customer service to ask if they would be doing this route for 2026.   She had no answer.  Would love to do that one, would be for our 30th anniversary.  🙂  

But we would also like to add on to stay for one more round through Alaska, from Vancouver northbound. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 5:11 AM, island lady said:

I called to talk to one of the reps from customer service to ask if they would be doing this route for 2026.   She had no answer.  Would love to do that one, would be for our 30th anniversary.  🙂  

But we would also like to add on to stay for one more round through Alaska, from Vancouver northbound. 

My Husband and I are also very keen to look at this cruise 2026.  Does anyone have any ideas when the 2026 cruises will be released?  We have not cruised with Viking but are very keen to give them a try.  We have cruised a lot with Princess, several with Celebrity and we just recently cruised The Kimberly with Ponant.  Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Vicki. 🙂 

• Like 2