How do I know if my bed is by the balcony or bathroom on Beyond?

ckrobyn

Super excited for my cruise on Monday, and I just found out I won my Move Up bid to a Prime Concierge Class stateroom on deck 12 😀  This will be my first cruise on Celebrity...

How can I tell if the configuration of my cabin has the bed near the washroom or the balcony?

6 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

Super excited for my cruise on Monday, and I just found out I won my Move Up bid to a Prime Concierge Class stateroom on deck 12 😀  This will be my first cruise on Celebrity...

How can I tell if the configuration of my cabin has the bed near the washroom or the balcony?

Most of the cabins have a notch on the deck plans.  The widest part is where the bed is.

6 minutes ago, ckrobyn said:

This is my cabin..... Is the bed by the balcony?

image.png.e8f2411f749203e016d620c49473c1fe.png

it looks like your bed is by the bathroom, not balcony.

the notch is closer to the door than to the balcony. The one above yours would be by the balcony

What a great question! 
Thank you for posting it! Now I know that the bed is by the bathroom on my upcoming sailing on the Ascent. 
I actually prefer that configuration as I like the sitting area next to the balcony. It makes that space feel bigger to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan said:

The IV cabins are ones where I definitely go for the bed by the bathroom.  Creates a much more open space in the area between the bed and the IV.  I would consider your cabin a plus!

Yes, I didn't think of it like that!  I was more on the idea of being able to see the ocean from bed - that said, I'm sure I will still be able to see it regardless of where the bed is!