20% off Dining Packages - Black Friday Sale

themutis

I just noticed today that the multiple-night dining packages for our cruise are 20% off today, so I booked a 3-night package.  Saving around 50 bucks from the cost yesterday.

Dont know if it's for all cruises or not but thought I would share the news.

Edited by themutis

3 minutes ago, themutis said:

I just noticed today that the multiple-night dining packages for our cruise are 20% off today, so I booked a 3-night package.  Saving around 50 bucks from the cost yesterday.

Dont know if it's for all cruises of not but thought I would share the news.

I have 2 cruises booked next spring on Ascent and neither have any new sale on dining.  I keep watching and hoping.

2 minutes ago, Tyler414 said:

Looks like they jacked up the price for Eden now $85 and Le Voyage now $125 before any discounts. 🤬

That is just not right!  for my 3-night package, I have been tracking the price.  Yesterday it was 7% off and today 20% off, both had the same starting rate.  

I don't like when Celebrity raises prices and then offers a discount.  Always.....Let the buyer beware

3 minutes ago, Tyler414 said:

Looks like they jacked up the price for Eden now $85 and Le Voyage now $125 before any discounts. 🤬

Wow that’s a significant jump. I think I paid 68.99 per person before grats for le voyage a couple months ago 😳

It has changed 4 times in the two months I have been monitoring.  20% is the most I have seen so far.  

Have you ever seen a bigger discount on dining packages?  Better on the actual black Friday? 

I just don't want to buy it and cancel it again.  I find this moving target practice to be pretty messed up. I've never had to monitor and track pricing on these things with other Cruise lines. It is a real frustration with this line.   

I noticed how much they raised the price for both Eden and Le Voyage. That's with the "discount." I had already booked Eden and I paid for the 3 dinner package, although I noticed they said there was an extra 20 dollar surcharge for La Voyage, and I am not sure it said that when I booked it. But I cannot remember now. 

That is a very large jump. It went from something like 68 dollars to 115 on my cruise.