Celebrity Constellation 9033

Wis

Anyone been in or around this stateroom? We usually have our room between passenger decks, but now we are near the top of the ship. The sailing is full, so nothing to change to. I think we may be below the spa or gym, I’m not quite sure. Any thoughts? 

On  an easy to find deck plan for the Constellation, you are below the Spa (ladies' changing area) and above other passenger cabins.

The only drawback to your location is that you will feel more rolling and pitching if there are rough seas than in a location more amidship and lower down.

• Thanks 1

In looking at the deck plan and looks like you cabin should be ok.   Since you will be under the dressing room or possibly massage therapy rooms would think will be quiet

I have had a room slightly aft under the Solarium and you do get noise in the early morning and evenings when the move the loungers around for cleaning.   Not bad but noticeable.

image.png.89e7bf775a5f6f38784e3ef9ca955e02.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Actually, on the CONSTELLATION you have a great cabin.  We have stayed in (those) cabins on deck 9 several times...One thing you may not realize is they are about 21 sq. feet larger, than the cabins down the passageway, the regular veranda cabins....And, the main reason I like your cabin, is when you walk out of your cabin, OR come back to your cabin the elevator is just steps away from your door, going or coming...We can not even complain about motion there. We never noticed it...about the only thing you may complain about that cabin, is some rowdy, inconsiderate people being loud outside your cabin door awaiting the elevator...maybe you will hear, or, maybe not...At any rate that is in our opinion a great cabin...

1 hour ago, GaryfmCol said:

Actually, on the CONSTELLATION you have a great cabin.  We have stayed in (those) cabins on deck 9 several times...One thing you may not realize is they are about 21 sq. feet larger, than the cabins down the passageway, the regular veranda cabins....And, the main reason I like your cabin, is when you walk out of your cabin, OR come back to your cabin the elevator is just steps away from your door, going or coming...We can not even complain about motion there. We never noticed it...about the only thing you may complain about that cabin, is some rowdy, inconsiderate people being loud outside your cabin door awaiting the elevator...maybe you will hear, or, maybe not...At any rate that is in our opinion a great cabin...

Oh, thank you so much. I’ve heard good, and I’ve heard that there is some sort of swimming pool generator that makes a ton of noise outside the door. I like your observation better, lol.