Gianni's Ristorante Italiano

CruzerDeb

I'm thinking about making a dinner reservation at Gianni's for 6:30p with the ship leaving at 10:00p. If you've been there, is this doable? How was the food? Easy to get a taxi? I definitely don't want to be a pier runner or get left behind. I mean, I think I'll really like Aruba, but don't want to get stuck there. lol

The food at Giannis is good, but it is a very busy restaurant. Sometimes,  waits can be long,  even with reservations. Giannis is located on a busy, noisy strip in PaIm Beach. I much prefer their other restaurant, Azzurro,  at Playa Linda Resort, also in Palm Beach.  Azzurro is oceanfront,  with beautiful views of the sunset. You will probably need to be back at the ship by 9:30. I'd make the reservation for 6pm, and try to get a table with a sunset view. You can easily get a taxi back to the port at Playa Linda.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Hatteras51 said:

The food at Giannis is good, but it is a very busy restaurant. Sometimes,  waits can be long,  even with reservations. Giannis is located on a busy, noisy strip in PaIm Beach. I much prefer their other restaurant, Azzurro,  at Playa Linda Resort, also in Palm Beach.  Azzurro is oceanfront,  with beautiful views of the sunset. You will probably need to be back at the ship by 9:30. I'd make the reservation for 6pm, and try to get a table with a sunset view. You can easily get a taxi back to the port at Playa Linda.

Thanks for the info! I’ll look into Azzurro.