Annual policy for land/cruise trip one year away

vpcats

I am debating annual vs single trip policy for a trip October 2024.  The very popular and highly recommended ALLIANZ won't allow a policy start date past a couple of months from now.  I want to start the policy closer to my travel date.  My main concern is getting the pre-existing medical condition waiver coverage.  If I have to go with a single trip policy, then I have to buy within the next 3 days to be within the 10-15 day from deposit period allowance. Looking for suggestions/ideas on which way to go. 

Did you call Allianz and ask them?  Because that doesnt sound right.  Wait a minute- I considered multi trip (annual) policy.  Is a pre-existing condition an exclusion?  I seem to recall there was something different about annual policies but I didnt stick with it too long because I am over 70 yrs old and if you are that old 100,000 medical expense coverage is the upper limit and I want more than that. 

The TripInsuranceStore.com has quite a bit of info on their website. You could also check that out. I cant remember if they deal with Allianz but if they dont, they will tell you.  And that would be good to know. 

Maybe someone who has had a multi trip/annual policy with them will respond but there isnt too much activity on here.  I would just check the TripInsuranceStore. and go form there.

• Like 1