FCC for Isolation

wjfan417

I was quarantined for 5 days on our B2B cruises on the Pursuit this fall.  My husband was moved to a separate cabin for the 3 days I was quarantined on the first cruise, but had to move back to our cabin on Saturday morning because the second cruise was full and was required to quarantine with me at that point.   I received letters from the HD indicating that I would be receiving 3 days FCC for each cruise, but my husband didn't receive anything.  I was unable to reach the HD, but the Concierge told me that they had all the records and would make sure he received the FCC.  As of now (more than the 30 days since it said we would receive it), Azamara's Customer Service Department hasn't received any information about it.  The letters I received said to contact Customer Service if we hadn't received it within 30 days, but the phone number given was Royal Caribbean's.  Does anyone who has received the FCC since the cutover know if RCCL is still processing them?  Has anyone received a refund instead of FCC?  I noticed when I looked at my credit card account earlier today that there is a pending refund from Azamara, but it's nowhere near the amount I paid for 5 days.  I won't call about that until the refund is actually posted.

Diana

Someone was quarantined for Covid on our cruise this September.  We found out because the spouse (who was coughing and sputtering)  spoke very loudly about it in public places and on shore excursions.  Our little group avoided sharing space as much as possible. We theorized the sick party had sought assistance from the onboard medic and they were obliged then to test for Covid.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1