sailing club updated terms?

Geebeeau

The current sailing club terms for Sea Rovers eligibility covers sailings up to the end of 2023. Assuming that VV are going to extend the existing rules again, would you expect an announcement in the next few weeks?  I have 3 sailings on 2024, and am hoping to have DBE on the 3rd one.

1 hour ago, Geebeeau said:

The current sailing club terms for Sea Rovers eligibility covers sailings up to the end of 2023. Assuming that VV are going to extend the existing rules again, would you expect an announcement in the next few weeks?  I have 3 sailings on 2024, and am hoping to have DBE on the 3rd one.

Sail twice in 2922-2023 and you still get the benefits in 2024.

As yet we don’t know what the qualifications to get loyalty benefits for 2024 and beyond will be.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2023 at 10:00 AM, Geebeeau said:

The Deep Blue Extras etc was extended to sailings until end December 2024.  It is on their loyalty page.

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

The Deep Blue Extras etc was extended to sailings until end December 2024.  It is on their loyalty page.

Agree that the DBE applies to end 2024 sailings. My challenge is that I am yet to qualify for DBE but do have three 2024 sailings.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Geebeeau said:

Agree that the DBE applies to end 2024 sailings. My challenge is that I am yet to qualify for DBE but do have three 2024 sailings.

4 hours ago, Ondine said:

Can you status match?  That is what we did.

We started with Status Match, then got our 2 cruises.

• Like 2