THE SECRETS OF ELEVATING YOUR CRUISE EXPERIENCE WITH OCEANIA CRUISES

Sthrngary

Aurora George,

I don't understand what you've posted here.  If you booked under Olife, do you mean you booked "Cruise Only" and that's why you say you won't get wine with lunch and dinner?

If you booked either OLife with Air, or Olife without air, your options include a choice of the House Select beverage package (wine, beer, sparkling wine, and port with lunch and dinner) or a certain number of excursions, or a certain amount of On Board (non-refundable) Credit.

51 minutes ago, Aurora George said:

Thank you for this document. I am about to go on the 2024 Around The World 180 day cruise. Since I booked a year ago, I am under OLife and do not get wine with meals. I plan to buy wine in different ports and utilize an occasional happy hour. For the 180 days it would cost almost $8,000 per person to get that. I’ll buy my wine and have a pre dinner, (and maybe a post dinner), drink in the cabin. This my first Oceania cruise. I am definitely spoiled by Regent and am excited to go on Oceania. Wish me luck.

@Aurora George No luck needed.  You have a great plan.  It is so nice to be able to buy wine in different ports.  Just as nice to bring wine onboard with you.  It reminds me of the Old Days.  I can still remember that my wife and I would save money just to get the three bottle of wine package when we cruised.  Those were the days.  

I am so excited for your World Cruise.  Just a bit envious as well. It will be a true experience of a life time.  Please journal your experiences and share with us.  It will also allow you to relive the experience in a future date.  RSSC is the gold standard for "All-Inclusive Ultra-Luxury Cruises".  No question about that. You give up some of the amenities to go on Oceania.  However, I simply can't imagine the difference in investment to do the same cruise on RSSC.  Thank you for posting and commenting.  

Cruise well and enjoy every moment. 

1 hour ago, Aurora George said:

Thank you for this document. I am about to go on the 2024 Around The World 180 day cruise. Since I booked a year ago, I am under OLife and do not get wine with meals. I plan to buy wine in different ports and utilize an occasional happy hour. For the 180 days it would cost almost $8,000 per person to get that. I’ll buy my wine and have a pre dinner, (and maybe a post dinner), drink in the cabin. This my first Oceania cruise. I am definitely spoiled by Regent and am excited to go on Oceania. Wish me luck.

I am sure on the World Cruise there will several opportunities for  free booze 

Make sure you read the daily CURRENTS   also  Happy Hour  is usually twice  daily

• 2 months later...
On 11/28/2023 at 12:00 PM, Sthrngary said:

@MEFIowa All great points, I will include below the NEW version #2 with pages #s.  That was 100% my mistake.  Your comments are excellent and those reading this stream will see your comments and make necessary's adjustment.  Thank you for taking the time to comment.

The Secrets of Elevating your Cruise Experience with Oceania Cruises_VER2.pdf 664.72 kB · 136 downloads

Thank you very much for putting this together.   Very useful for this Oceania newbie.

Mark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Europeantraveler1 said:

I have an IPad and was wondering if there is ANY WAY I can download your document?  Maybe I’m doing something wrong in the process but I’ve attempted the download several times and…..with no luck.

Thank you ! 

@Europeantraveler1 It is a PDF and should work.  I know no secrets to downloading on an iPad.  So sorry.