FAS plus questions

Kuevan

Sorry if this has been asked before - I tried searching and couldn't find what I was looking for. Two questions regarding the FAS plus

1. Is the 2 extra specialty dining per person or total? I'm looking to see if I have 8 dining credits total or 6.

2. When on the ship, if I make a reservation for 4 to a restaurant will they use 4 credits or just 2. I wasn't able to add specialty dining for my kids, but we want to take them to Teppanyaki.

Thanks so much 🙂

13 minutes ago, Kuevan said:

Is the 2 extra specialty dining per person or total? I'm looking to see if I have 8 dining credits total or 6.

2 additional meals per person.  FAS meals are NOT transferrable. Assuming a balcony on a 7 night cruise, each of passengers 1 and 2 get 4 meals.

14 minutes ago, Kuevan said:

2. When on the ship, if I make a reservation for 4 to a restaurant will they use 4 credits or just 2. I wasn't able to add specialty dining for my kids, but we want to take them to Teppanyaki.

Thanks so much 🙂

As noted, FAS credits are not transferrable, you can't take your kids to Teppanyaki and 'pay' for them using your dining plan.

With free at sea and free at sea plus all meals are individual credits shown against the accounts of the people who quality or have purchased.

So, if you book a balcony for 7 days then each of guests 1 and 2 get two free at sea meals. Those are individual meals and, whilst most people take them together there is nothing to stop them from being used individually. However they must be used by the people whose account they are on, so you can’t use them for a meal for 4 people.

The same goes for free at sea. Everyone who upgrades gets another two credits, that  must be used by them.

So in your example, there is no way that you can use credits on two peoples accounts to pay for a meal for 4 people. The extra two have to either pay a la carte or get their own packages.