Upgrade request - pending??

cluv123

Has anyone had this happen to their upgrade request? It has shown past offer and pending since this afternoon, we sail on Monday. It will not let me cancel the offer or make any changes. Just wondering if it is still an active offer.

Screenshot_20231128_231849_Chrome.jpg

That seems odd. I looked up the frequently asked questions about upgrade offers on the Norwegian site and saw this:

8. Can I modify or cancel my offer after I submit it?
You may modify or cancel your offer up until 5 hours prior to departure, provided that your offer has not already been accepted by NCL and provided your credit card has not been charged.

9. When will I know if my offer got accepted?
Your offer can be accepted anytime from the moment it is submitted up until 0 days prior to departure.

My best guess is they may be currently processing the upgrade for you, as you should be able to change it until 5 hours before departure otherwise.  You could contact Norwegian and ask what is happening. 

25 minutes ago, candygirl27540 said:

Very interested in this as we also are sailing that cruise and our offer is still pending. Hope springs eternal! LOL

Either way very happy with our current room... just curious if our card is going to be charged. See you on board very soon!! 😊