Does anyone have a link to the wine list?

MagnoliaBlossom

I did google it but the posts were all from early this year and did not give the plus level wine names, just generic, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, etc.

i assume since it’s a CCL family, the SV will be Santa Helena or Santa Marguerite for a few extra dollars.  Thanks y’all.  In 72 hours, I’ll know 🥂

1 hour ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

I did google it but the posts were all from early this year and did not give the plus level wine names, just generic, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, etc.

i assume since it’s a CCL family, the SV will be Santa Helena or Santa Marguerite for a few extra dollars.  Thanks y’all.  In 72 hours, I’ll know 🥂

Princess buys from various vendors across the country,  My girlfriend works for a liquor  company out of Miami that sells to cruise ships and duty free shops and they are one of their clients so get some liquor and wine from her.  

You wil have to let us know what they have on your ship.  I'm hoping we have some nice wines as well as the Caymus Cab on the Sky.

36 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Princess buys from various vendors across the country,  My girlfriend works for a liquor  company out of Miami that sells to cruise ships and duty free shops and they are one of their clients so get some liquor and wine from her.  

You wil have to let us know what they have on your ship.  I'm hoping we have some nice wines as well as the Caymus Cab on the Sky.

When we were on Royal, the Cab that was offered with Plus package was pretty much undrinkable, according to my husband. We later found it in Total Wine for $6 a bottle. The one offered with Premier was better...don't remember the name...