Current dinner menus for longer cruises

relmondcrsise

There was a thread I was reading where someone was asking about the dinner menus past 7 night cruises and whether the menus just start to repeat.  Now I can't find the original post, but in another group I belong to someone posted all the current menus for a 10 night cruise and they do not just repeat on nights 8,9,10.  Here are the menus:

NCL 10 night menus

• Thanks 1

I’ve been wondering about the main dining room menus. We have the Free At Sea dining (which is 2 meals per person at specialty dining - I think), but I’d like to know what’s for dinner in the Main Dining Room to plan when we want to eat there and when we don’t. I wish this info was available in the app.

1 hour ago, TwinMamainMN said:

I’ve been wondering about the main dining room menus. We have the Free At Sea dining (which is 2 meals per person at specialty dining - I think), but I’d like to know what’s for dinner in the Main Dining Room to plan when we want to eat there and when we don’t. I wish this info was available in the app.

That's long been a complaint I've had about NCL.  On several other cruise lines I've sailed, it's on the app.  Get with the program NCL!  Hopefully these posted menus are accurate, because I'm relying them to plan for my speciality nights too.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TwinMamainMN said:

but I’d like to know what’s for dinner in the Main Dining Room to plan when we want to eat there and when we don’t.

There's no way to know for sure.  NCL has 21 menus the head chef can choose from for any particular cruise.  You can't know for certain which menus will be selected for which days.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hallux said:

There's no way to know for sure.  NCL has 21 menus the head chef can choose from for any particular cruise.  You can't know for certain which menus will be selected for which days.

That's true, however the link in post #1 above does match what I recall seeing on several cruises for those days.   Although they can change those menus around, I have seen that same Day 6 menu in for the MDRs for several cruises.   ( I like the Banana Soufflé served on Day 6 menu.😋)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You never know where, on the menu list, that any cruise will start.   A cruise ship doing repeated 7 night cruises will not just repeat the sane 7 dinners.    It is one interesting thing about NCL, you don't know what is on the menu till they put it outside the restaurant during the day.

36 minutes ago, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

You never know where, on the menu list, that any cruise will start.   A cruise ship doing repeated 7 night cruises will not just repeat the sane 7 dinners.    It is one interesting thing about NCL, you don't know what is on the menu till they put it outside the restaurant during the day.

I know they can use any of  the menus any day they want, but in my experience  (over 40 cruises with NCL)  they have generally stayed with the same order of days one to seven menus.   I use the list of Days 1 to 12 to plan when to book our specialty dinners.  I only recall one time on one cruise that they changed the order of days 5 & 6.  (Did you know it's perfectly acceptable to eat dinner at La Bistro and then go to the MDR for Banana Soufflé?)

Personally, I wish we would get to see more usage of the other 14 menus.   And yes, I wish they would post them in advance for planning😒

• Like 2

8 hours ago, relmondcrsise said:

There was a thread I was reading where someone was asking about the dinner menus past 7 night cruises and whether the menus just start to repeat.  Now I can't find the original post, but in another group I belong to someone posted all the current menus for a 10 night cruise and they do not just repeat on nights 8,9,10.  Here are the menus:

NCL 10 night menus

7 hours ago, TwinMamainMN said:

I have posted to other threads on this subject; at least two different ones over the past several weeks.

What I have discovered is the same menus in every case. True, no guarantees that these will continue.

The OP's attached list matches - and fills in one blank day for me (#9).

I got 13, 14, & 15 from someone who sailed my 15 itinerary a few months ago. So, I'm still blank on 11 & 12.

Again, every reference I have seen maintains these same menus over 15 nights of the 21 on NCL's "list".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just got off Viva Monday 11 days and they had different menus every day.  I ask the Dining manager to send me all the dinner main dining menus and within an hour someone delivered them to my cabin.  Was nice to pick out which nights to do specialty dining.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vegasvolfan said:

I just got off Viva Monday 11 days and they had different menus every day.  I ask the Dining manager to send me all the dinner main dining menus and within an hour someone delivered them to my cabin.  Was nice to pick out which nights to do specialty dining.

Very cool.

I gave seen some posts on these boards that passengers had some problems getting the information.

In the past, i have asked at the MDR and given the menus to peruse there.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 10:39 AM, relmondcrsise said:

NCL 10 night menus

For what it is worth, I was on a 7-day cruise on Getaway to Bermuda on Nov 19. 2023. The "Day 9" menu in this link was served to us one evening. I did not track each night's menu to tell you which one was skipped (we missed some evenings), but definitely we had the "Day 9" menu one evening during our 7 day cruise. 

Edited by Tronoboy
Add year

5 hours ago, Tronoboy said:

For what it is worth, I was on a 7-day cruise on Getaway to Bermuda on Nov 19. 2023. The "Day 9" menu in this link was served to us one evening. I did not track each night's menu to tell you which one was skipped (we missed some evenings), but definitely we had the "Day 9" menu one evening during our 7 day cruise. 

The scheme seems to be that there are no repeats, unless the cruise exceeds 21 days.

Actually, I'm surprised that they skipped any.