Miracle parking at the Port of Long Beach

wantobecruisin

Anyone know if passengers on the Miracle at the Port of Long Beach still have to park at the Long Beach Convention Center?  I called Carnival and the Port of Long Beach and did not get answers.  I will call Carnival again and hopefully get a different response from a different person.  Anyone sail on the Miracle since the Panorama left for repairs?  Thank you

I thought the same thing.  Here's what happened with us.  Wasn't fun. 

On 11/17/2023 at 6:04 PM, pppiglet said:

We are on the MIracle next week. (21st)  Do you think we can park in the structure instead of offsite since Panorama won't be there?  I just got an email update to our sailing, but it still shows the notice on it that parking for Miracle is offsite. 

We'll just an update to my question, they didn't let us park in the terminal and we were sent to an offsite structure with bad directions and we got lost, finally got to where they directed us too and they turned us away saying it was full, sent us to another structure that had a long line waiting to get into it, and cut off it right after the car in front of us.  Sent us to a 3rd location up the street and then we had to walk back to the structure to get on the shuttle bus to the port.  We arrived to the port finally an hour after our check in time. My husband was so mad!  (along with many other people)  Very frustrating way to start a cruise off. 

That being said, we had a nice time on the cruise and the Miracle was in very good shape. 

Just another note.  

After the cruise, the shuttle (which was a big bus) just dropped us off at the second parking structure and we had to lug all our luggage up the street to the 3rd structure.  They also had us pay when we first parked at the 3rd spot ($100) and we were hoping our car would be there when we returned as it was not in a covered spot and just off the main street.