Princess AARP Gift Cards - Unable to login to AARP for weeks...

Thrak

4 hours ago, newdesert_girl said:

Thank you.  I will print them out and keep in my folder or as you say take a picture of them on my phone. 

When you hit the link to "get your reward" it takes you to a page with the card. At that point there is a "print" option. I print to PDF and save that. I also use the "snip" function in Windows to grab a pic of the card and put it into a Word document. I add cards to that doc until I use them and then start a new doc for my next cruise. It's kind of the "belt and suspenders" approach. I like having backups.I don't use them for OBC but print out the Word doc and give it to my TA and have him pay for my cruises. I saved a buttload of money on our recent cruises and am now buying cards to pay for our next cruise.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, newdesert_girl said:

Thank you.  I will print them out and keep in my folder or as you say take a picture of them on my phone. 

You would probably be better served by taking a hardcopy with you.  Some have posted that guest services wanted to keep that printed record...