miami cost for week?

Kuevan

Hi, everyone - debating on one-way rental cars with shuttle to port or driving my car and parking at the cruise port. Rental car prices are pretty cheap so it may be a better deal.

I see the going rate for parking at the port is $22 per day in Miami. If going on a week long cruise (Saturday-Saturday), are you paying for 8 days of parking or 7? Is there tax added or is it a flat $22?

Thanks so much!

So the rate is flat. As far as 7 or 8 days depends on your arrival time and departure time. In april we arrived at the parking garage at 9am, when we left we were out of the garage by about 8:15am so we only were charged for 7 days. 

11 hours ago, Kuevan said:

Hi, everyone - debating on one-way rental cars with shuttle to port or driving my car and parking at the cruise port. Rental car prices are pretty cheap so it may be a better deal.

I see the going rate for parking at the port is $22 per day in Miami. If going on a week long cruise (Saturday-Saturday), are you paying for 8 days of parking or 7? Is there tax added or is it a flat $22?

Thanks so much!

Which cruise line?...I seem to remember that Royal Carib parking is a little more than the others.

Edited by thinfool