Save Up To 35% With Non-Refundable Fares

taxare

I suppose with Cancel for Any Reason insurance this may provide a hedge for this "deal"?

However, I can't imagine with how Regent is recently treating passengers with its changed itineraries 

and other factors that one would book one of these fares.

"Full payment is due at the time of booking. Cancellation will result in forfeiture of entire

purchase under this non-refundable fare offer."

I hope our fellow Regent guests are reading the fine print or using a good travel agent!

Happy holidays and safe travels to each of you! I am appreciative of the many things I have learned on this Board!

• Like 1

Maybe it is an option for a last minute cruise already in penalty phase. But 35% discount would not be high enough for me to risk full forfeiture of the cruise cost.  

it also seems to me that Regent is having a lot of promotions recently, and more heavily discounting the older ships.  What does this tell us, I wonder?

• Like 1

Sometimes I read their website wrong, but it seems to me that for the cruise I’m interested in, the black Friday price is the same as the 35% off nonrefundable fare.
I think it’s an issue that the website does not display the prices appropriately online. I was following a link that listed all of the cruises that were included in the 35% off nonrefundable fare. The fare displayed on the website is the same as the black Friday pricing, which are really great prices, unless you’re traveling solo. SIGH. 

3 hours ago, taxare said:

Sunprince, the voyages for this "deal" go through November '24.....

That’s interesting Taxare.  I don’t see the logic when comparing their 30% off special fare (presumably with normal t&c’s) vs. 35% off, non refundable. The 5% differential is totally not worth the extra risk with a non refundable fare.  If it was 50% off then maybe they are starting to talk my language 😃

• Like 1

I agree this is confusing.  The cruise I am looking at is the same price as the Black Friday sale (extended to December 15 with the normal T&C's plus $1000 OBC) as the save 35% non-refundable promotion w/out the OBC. 

No way would I book this new promotion at the current offering.  Too many things could happen this far out if I was looking at a cruise many months away (which I am) even with the insurance I always get.

Their latest promotions always seem to be getting extended, so I wonder how may people are taking advantage of them.

IMO, Regent is now using a disjointed, confusing and ever changing marketing strategy to sell their cruises. Multiple promos at the same time, some of which (as noted above), are more restrictive for minimal to no value. It seems a bit desperate now. Is this reflective of the current luxury market, or just the new President’s direction (or lack thereof)? 

• Like 3