Carinival Panorama Stateroom

ChristineMFer

Family of four considering a sailing on the Panorama in March.  We are getting two inside staterooms.  Kids are ages 11/15 and will be sharing a room.  We will book room with one adult in each room but will switch once onboard.  There isn't much selection on the lower decks.  Deck 7, 8 and 9 are our choices.  Nothing is available midship so I have to decide bridge or aft.  Would prefer connecting rooms but can only find one at the front of the ship on deck 8.  Is that better or do you think we'll be fine with rooms next to each other at the aft of the ship on Deck 7.   Just worried about being woken up by waves, etc if we stay at the front of the ship.  I have never done that before.

We're on a March sailing and are in the same situation with kids 11 and 15.  We booked 2 interior connecting on Deck 9.  Should be fine and you're only 1 floor below the action and only have staterooms above and below you. So don't have to worry about other noises. 

On 12/4/2023 at 12:27 PM, ChristineMFer said:

Family of four considering a sailing on the Panorama in March.  We are getting two inside staterooms.  Kids are ages 11/15 and will be sharing a room.  We will book room with one adult in each room but will switch once onboard.  There isn't much selection on the lower decks.  Deck 7, 8 and 9 are our choices.  Nothing is available midship so I have to decide bridge or aft.  Would prefer connecting rooms but can only find one at the front of the ship on deck 8.  Is that better or do you think we'll be fine with rooms next to each other at the aft of the ship on Deck 7.   Just worried about being woken up by waves, etc if we stay at the front of the ship.  I have never done that before.

I always stay in the front of the ship in the deck 6-10 range and never hear waves at night. In fact I was in 7217 on Panorama two years ago. I like to be close to the front for easy access to the secret decks. 9 forward would be my preference on panorama because it has the secret deck with wings. And it’s just as one below lido. As long as it’s forward of the elevators you’ll have rooms above you.

I will always go midship now as my first cruise experience was forward 1st deck, literally second room from the front. It was awful! 😖 

Those dreaded port mornings being awoke at 6am with all that grinding and thrashing, not to mention rocking 🤮

My last cruise was on the Panorama actually. I was midship of deck 7 and got to say it was perfect.👌 

The rocking was akin to a cradle, and laying in bed at night was like being rocked to sleep. Sooo peaceful tbh😌 

So, cannot say I would recommend or go for the front. Although it sounds like the higher up you are the better for forward, which makes sense.

I cannot speak for the aft, only the forward and mid. Maybe one day I shall try it though just to compare it with the others.

Edited by bg2310