Linking MDR Diner Reservations

Seafan22

I have no experience on Princess, so maybe some of you could help with this question.  

I will be on a 31-day trip (San Francisco to Sydney) with my wife, and we have set a Dine My Way dinner reservation for a private table at the same time each evening in the Michelangelo Dining Room (Crown Princess).  Though I realize we may not go there every single night, we set it up as the base plan.  

Two-thirds of the way through the trip - in Auckland, NZ - there is a option for people to board for the 8-day leg to Sydney.  We have some family members who are going to be coming on there.  If they make dinner reservations for the same time and place, is there a way for us to link the resevations and have us moved to a larger table? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Seafan22 said:

Thank you so much

But you need to make a new res for those 8 nights.  

What I would do in your shoes is have my table (2-top) established by DR Mgmt for the entire voyage with the same waiters (DMW does NOT do this for you).  Then, I would speak to my Head Waiter or DR Mgr about that final leg and tell them friends are joining and could they block you into a nearby sufficiently large table (6-top, 8-top?) so you can still keep same general location and waiters (assuming you like them).  Send your friends an email from the ship and tell them dining is all arranged.

• Like 1