Under a week until check-in and the Check-In Button has disappeared from my app

thebutlerdidit

Previously, I could always see a Check-in button at the bottom of the app for upcoming cruises. When I clicked it prior to the check-in date there would be a message such as “Oops, Check-in has checked out…” 

I’ll be traveling with 7 Celebrity newbies in February and I was going to take a screen shot to help them because our Check-in is coming up. The Check-in button is not there now. This is something new to me as I’ve sailed as recently as 2 weeks ago. 

is this something new? Will the Check-in option reappear soon? Has it been relocated somewhere else? I know the app is glitchy, but it’s kind of unsettling me. 

3 minutes ago, jimzgoldfinch said:

Have you not checked in yet? You can check in several weeks in advance. The earlier you check in, the better / earlier time slot you will be allocated. Latest time is 48 hours before cruise. Have you looked at your booking on Celebrity’s website.

Our check-in begins on December 20th for our cruise sailing Feb. 3.

We checked in 2 days ago for our Jan 28th sailing..from our cruise manager on X  We got 11:30 slot

A day later, for others the times being given were later.  Some with later arrival times will fly in and go directly to the port..Not sure how it will be  handled???

You will need your Passport Info.and current Cred Card.   We skipped the photo upload..(time waster)

1 hour ago, hcat said:

We checked in 2 days ago for our Jan 28th sailing..from our cruise manager on X  We got 11:30 slot

A day later, for others the times being given were later.  Some with later arrival times will fly in and go directly to the port..Not sure how it will be  handled???

You will need your Passport Info.and current Cred Card.   We skipped the photo upload..(time waster)

Yes, I’ve sailed 3 times this year on Celebrity and know the procedure. I noticed that the Safety button has also disappeared from the app for our sailing, so it’s looking more and more to be a glitch. 

2 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Yes, I’ve sailed 3 times this year on Celebrity and know the procedure. I noticed that the Safety button has also disappeared from the app for our sailing, so it’s looking more and more to be a glitch. 

Probably is a glitch. I usually use website and use the app for final health checks the day before sailing. I have found the app to be glitchy.

Try again on the 20th and if still a problem, contact Celebrity 

4 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Satefy button isn't showing for any of mine, so that doesn't seem like a glitch but more of a functionality change (app update and they removed it)