Bed Direction - Odyssey of the seas

linsue1231

I know silly question but trying to find a cabin - Balcony mid ship with the bed facing forward the direction we are sailing deck 8.  Cant see anything online.  I know if I walk into the cabin say port side the bed should be on the left, if on the starboard side and walk into cabin bed should be on the right.  I have cabin 8604 right now but wont let me see layout.  Thanks for any help or direction on where to find it.  I know there has to be some kind of system, like every other cabin etc.

6 minutes ago, linsue1231 said:

I know silly question but trying to find a cabin - Balcony mid ship with the bed facing forward the direction we are sailing deck 8.  Cant see anything online.  I know if I walk into the cabin say port side the bed should be on the left, if on the starboard side and walk into cabin bed should be on the right.  I have cabin 8604 right now but wont let me see layout.  Thanks for any help or direction on where to find it.  I know there has to be some kind of system, like every other cabin etc.

Port and starboard will be different.

Portside

Beds by the balcony will face forward (feet closer to forward)

Starboard

Beds by the bath will face forward)

8604 has the bed by the bath and the bed will face aft

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

Ourusualbeach,

Are you saying that EVERY cabin on the starboard side will have the bed closest to the hallway/bathroom? All other ships I've been on will alternate bed positions on both sides.  I will be in OV balcony 12688 and wondering where my bed will be.

Edited by NCreadyforfun

11 hours ago, NCreadyforfun said:

Ourusualbeach,

Are you saying that EVERY cabin on the starboard side will have the bed closest to the hallway/bathroom? All other ships I've been on will alternate bed positions on both sides.  I will be in OV balcony 12688 and wondering where my bed will be.

No, that is not what I said.  I said every cabin with the bed by the bath will face forward on the starboard side and therefore beds by the balcony will face aft.