Simply More credits will be simply less as of 1/1/24

shepherd really

19 hours ago, ak1004 said:

... We had only one O cruise booked for 2024, and the price was already so low that I cannot imagine that they would have any sales. I mean, $2,150 USD for 10 nights cruise in Europe in OV on the Marina. it doesn't get any better....

Though we were on Riviera in the Med 10-11/2023, 10 nights each, for $1899 B3 and $1749 for Concierge A3. Both with verandas. An Oceanview (OV) on Marina is a C (no veranda). $2150 for an OV doesn't seem like that much of a deal. Certainly not if pre-SM and cruise only. The Gs and Fs used to be around $1599/$1699.

4 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Though we were on Riviera in the Med 10-11/2023, 10 nights each, for $1899 B3 and $1749 for Concierge A3. Both with verandas. An Oceanview (OV) on Marina is a C (no veranda). $2150 for an OV doesn't seem like that much of a deal. Certainly not if pre-SM and cruise only. The Gs and Fs used to be around $1599/$1699.

Well, the same cruise is now over $3,000 USD with SM. I have never seen the prices that you mentioned. Maybe it was for some specific itineraries, definitely not the typical O prices. Current typical price for 10 night Med cruise on OV (Riviera or Marina) is around $3,500-4,000 USD. There are always exceptions of course, but we are booking based on combination of itinerary and price, so might not always be the cheapest available.

14 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Ours was pre-SM, cruise only. SM seemed to raise prices by about $600-800.

SM was a merely price hike during today’s inflationary times. I thought we got past that. Kroger still has sales, but doesn’t mean the sales price is lower than the 2020 price for the same item.

SM was a price increase. Let’s move on!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

SM was a merely price hike during today’s inflationary times. I thought we got past that. Kroger still has sales, but doesn’t mean the sales price is lower than the 2020 price for the same item.

SM was a price increase. Let’s move on!

For some it was just a price increase, for some it did provide value (if you drink and/or take ship tours). It doesn't really matter. What's important is how the current prices and the overall package compare to current prices of other lines, not how they compare to 2020 O prices.

• Like 3