Yacht Club vs Explora Journeys

morpheusofthesea

Three 20 second videos of a performance of "Roxx". They performed in the Astern Lounge which is astern just like "Uptown Lounge" MSC. Usually there is a Latin Trio that shares the night time venue, guitar, keyboard and drums. For NYE Roxx performed on stage in the Journey Lounge (The same show they performed in the Astern Lounge featured below). One of the girls is leaving to perform in "Frozen" (somewhere) and depending on her designation, girl one, two or three she will be replaced by another girl , one , two , or three. Each girl's position has a backup waiting to be called in.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, no1talks said:

There must be more to the place than a sauna, salt room, and thalasso pool, yes?

I suppose you are right, I did not want to get photos of guests.

https://explorajourneys.com/us/en/life-on-explora/ocean-wellness/Spa 

Here are two 'stock' pictures found at the link. When we went in for a tour, it looked empty , but behind closed doors ?

img.jpg

img-1.jpg

Edited by morpheusofthesea
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, morpheusofthesea said:

"...a backup waiting to be called in."

Speaking of "backup," I've thought of a way by which Explora could get me on this ship of theirs. They need to get the old band back together and put these three ladies on backup.

"Explora Journeys is proud to present, Off The Record... An' The Roxx!"

• Like 1

The controversial sofas on each deck that block one from 'quickly' go from port to starboard side elevators. No need to sit and wait like on MSC. Elevators arrive very quickly on Explora. Perhaps Explora could 'donate' these sofas to MSC ?

IMG_3376.jpeg

To finish off this thread, it is getting "long in the tooth" , even for me. To finish off where we started with our welcome gift of just this one bottle of vintage Champagne 2013. Growing up and once a member of Les Amis Du Vin 50 years ago, I sort of remember the 'school of thought' was that Champagne is best drank young and not to be held to 'age' like bold reds that get better with age. But what do I know anymore. 

"I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself what a wonderful world
Ooh, yes" Songwriters: George David Weiss / Robert Thiele

IMG_3365.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1