Questions about Liberty Refreshment Package

sadiwest

DH and I usually get the packages as neither drink alcohol, but we do love our coffees (with flavor when we can). Supposed to be on Liberty for b2b in June...14 nights total.  I really hesitate to spend so much for all of that for both of us.  Was considering just the soda package, but if I'm not mistaken they don't have Freestyle on Liberty. 

So...the questions.   Does club soda/seltzer count as soda if we're paying per drink? What no caffeine drinks (no sugar) do the bars even offer (meaning included in soda package.  I know we can get virgin drinks with refreshment package).  We do also drink a lot of water (bottles then I add my own drink mix). 

First world problem I know. Just trying to plan while stuff is "on sale". TIA

Edited by sadiwest

• sadiwest changed the title to Questions about Liberty Refreshment Package
50 minutes ago, didicruiser said:

Seltzer will count as soda. I do not believe there are no caffeine/no sugar options. 

Never used the RCCL coffee card.  The one I've used was no set date range, just a number of coffees.  Of course I haven't sailed that line in 20+ years and who knows where the card is.

Is RCCL coffee card good for the duration of your cruise only and only one person or can dh and I share the cards for the entire 14 nights?  Figuring the best way for us to cover the most days, considering we're not running to the store between b2b trips. Lol

Definitely no freestyle machines. You hand your cup or your card to the bar staff and they will fill you up. For diet caffeine free they do have sprite zero. There are also some vitality flavored water drinks you can ask for in the Windjammer that are free. They never put them in the juice machines always had to ask. You can try carrying on a 12 pack of your own favorite soda. 

4 hours ago, wolfcathorse said:

look at the deck plans for Liberty and see if there's a Freestyle machine. I was surprised to see a Freestyle Coke machine on Freedom 2 weeks ago. Drank all the caffeine free diet coke my bladder could handle.

Liberty does not have Freestyle Machines (I was on her a few weeks ago). Not sure why you were surprised Freedom had them; Freedom has had them for years. 

8 hours ago, sadiwest said:

Is RCCL coffee card good for the duration of your cruise only and for only one person or can dh and I share the cards for the entire 14 nights? 

You can share it. Having it work on any subsequent cruises very YMMV - the official policy is no.

• Thanks 1