Questions about Pricing

saltysam60

I am new to Celebrity but have cruised many times on Carnival.  Can someone tell me where I find the cost of specialty dining and drink packages on their site? Or does it differ from ship to ship?  Not sure if I want to just pay as I go or purchase the package.  Also, how is the included dining experience on Celebrity? DW and I have always enjoyed Carnivals main dining room food. Thanks for any help!

9 minutes ago, saltysam60 said:

I am new to Celebrity but have cruised many times on Carnival.  Can someone tell me where I find the cost of specialty dining and drink packages on their site? Or does it differ from ship to ship?  Not sure if I want to just pay as I go or purchase the package.  Also, how is the included dining experience on Celebrity? DW and I have always enjoyed Carnivals main dining room food. Thanks for any help!

Easiest way is to go to Account and on the reservation of interest choose Plan My Cruise.

For Specialty -  Choose Dining from to menu in Black and White -  down the pages you will see the dining packages and the specialties with the regular price and the current sales price.

For Drink Packages choose  - Drinks

Edited by Jim_Iain

1 hour ago, saltysam60 said:

You can’t really find the price unless you have booked a cruise.

Pices can vary by cruise and ship.

Also , from time to time they run specials.

The quality of food has been declining.  Celebrity needs lots of money to pay off debt so citing food quality let’s them save money.

Having said that, I cruised about a year ago and the MDR food was OK.