Power Outlet Near Bed on Beyond

jag82177

Does anyone know how many power outlets are located near or under the bed on Beyond, and whether they use a US or EU plug? I use a CPAP machine and would like to plug it in on my nightstand if possible. I will be in an Infinite Veranda stateroom 

On 12/29/2023 at 11:38 PM, jag82177 said:

Does anyone know how many power outlets are located near or under the bed on Beyond, and whether they use a US or EU plug? I use a CPAP machine and would like to plug it in on my nightstand if possible. I will be in an Infinite Veranda stateroom 

Celebrity has already told us they are supplying an extension cord for CPAP machine.   This is on Ascent.    We submitted Special Needs form and they will also supply distilled water.  

Edited by brandy3415
extra letter in a word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, brandy3415 said:

Celebrity has already told us they are supplying an extension cord for CPAP machine.   This is on Ascent.    We submitted Special Needs form and they will also supply distilled water.  

How do find the special needs form.  I looked through the site and can not find the form.

Thank you

Edited by mcase131

1 hour ago, mcase131 said:

How do find the special needs form.  I looked through the site and can not find the form.

Thank you

I found it two ways.  One is way on the bottom of the web page items.   The other way was to just put in a search query.   It is fillable online and I believe I saved it and emailed to the address given on the form.   

I will look in my saved favorites and see if I still have it so I can post the link.

Here is the link.   Fill in the areas that apply to your situation , save and email.    Should not take long to hear back from them.

file:///C:/Users/brand/Downloads/Celebrity-Guest-Special-Needs-Form(6).pdf