AARP gift cards only $100pr. ?????

13 hours ago, alwaysfrantic said:

it’s in your guide to benefits.  

IMG_9401.thumb.jpeg.b4637faa3f97c6524966ab290e0ca8dd.jpegIMG_9401.thumb.jpeg.b4637faa3f97c6524966ab290e0ca8dd.jpegIMG_9400.thumb.jpeg.0a84cd0b5b0be56ac760cf382110b6eb.jpeg

I don't have Chase Saphire, opted for a cheaper middle-of-the-road BoA Premium Rewards Signature card.  For the life of me, I can't find any of the small print of theirs anywhere.

53 minutes ago, scooter6139 said:

I don't have Chase Saphire, opted for a cheaper middle-of-the-road BoA Premium Rewards Signature card.  For the life of me, I can't find any of the small print of theirs anywhere.

I think the higher level Chase cards may be unique in only requiring a small portion to be on the card to provide full benefits.  

11 hours ago, CNSJ said:

I see Always Frantic beat me to the punch with the fine print.  While we have not had the need for the Chase insurance, we do expect claims to be a Pain in the rear should we need to file one.  To be honest, I think all travel insurance claims are probably a pain.

We purchased MedJet Assist to back up the Chase coverage.  Transport back to US from a far flung place could be the most expensive part.  AARP has a MedJet discount.

I don’t think I realized until today that Chase has the medical and evacuation coverage.  I thought flights, lost bags, stranded by cancellations.  It’s more comprehensive than I thought.  BUT they are AWFUL at paying.  They delay delay delay and hope you’ll give up.