Jubilee Funtimes

RFB143

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! 

Our last cruise on Royal Caribbean no longer had these and we felt lost and spent too much time trying to find out what was going on.  I'm so glad that Carnival is still doing them . 😁

I think Carnival stopped for a while because for a couple of cruises I had to go to the java cafe to pick them up every day.    Last couple of cruises we got then every evening in our mailbox.

I realize this question isn’t about the funtimes, but cruise critic won’t let me post a new question even though I’m signed in!    Does jubilee have any of those folded maps available?   You could always pick them up at guest services (they’re about credit card size and folded about 6 times).  I checked on paradise last November and they said they don’t carry those any longer, but I thought with jubilee being a new ship, there may be a chance they exist.    

Was on Jubilee 1/6 sailing and the room steward would ask if you wanted paper or if the app was ok for the fun times. They did have them available at java blue also. 

Not sure about the maps you are referring to but the hub app also has the ship deck maps

• Thanks 1