Question about Activities on the Joy

Been a minute since my family last went on a cruise. The kids are now all teenagers and young adults. Saw that they are getting rid of the laser tag and virtual arcade on the Joy. I know the go-carts and water slides will still be onboard, but what other activities, not sports related, are there during the day for teens and a 21 year old? Do they have other arcades that my 13 year old might enjoy? What about a rope course (I think that's what it's called)?  Also, for me, does the Joy have a decent jogging track?

The go-carts are fun and definitely worth a spin that the kids will like.  My 21+ yo kids enjoyed the track and all the slides.  The Local has several games (pop-a-shot and such) that they also took advantage of for a fee.  mini-golf in the aft as well.  

There's no ropes course on the Joy..

The "jogging track" is much like all ships, on 17 going around the upper level overlooking the main sun deck.  It's easy to get a good jog in the early mornings, but after that, it will be filled with sunbathers.

The fitness center on the Joy is good with plenty of treadmills.

please note: the "mini-golf" on the joy is a mere notion of a course. it's reminiscent of an elaborate astroturf course with a tin cup set up in an executive's office. it is nothing that anybody who has ever played miniature golf would really call a miniature golf course. your kids may be bored by its lack of novel features.

On 1/7/2024 at 5:45 PM, UKstages said:

please note: the "mini-golf" on the joy is a mere notion of a course. it's reminiscent of an elaborate astroturf course with a tin cup set up in an executive's office. it is nothing that anybody who has ever played miniature golf would really call a miniature golf course. your kids may be bored by its lack of novel features.

It's really just a kind of sad sorta putting green. It's slightly better than the putting greens on Great Stirrup Cay. 

• Like 1