Club Orange - priority access to specialty dining reservations

regan3

Does having Club Orange allow you to make reservation at specialty restaurants prior to the cruise earlier than non club orange guests or is that benefit only available (special phone number to call, etc.) when you are onboard? 

Everyone can make a reservation online prior to the cruise.  You just have to pay for it when you make the reservation.  If you'd rather wait until onboard to book, CO allows you to bypass any lineups when you first board and you can pick up the phone in your cabin and make the reservations.  That's what we did right after we entered our cabin - I called and made the reservations.

• Like 1

FWIW, all the specialties were booked up on our Koningsdam cruise except for the 9 PM time.  My friend and I went to see if there was any chance to get in as we were refused at the podium.

We were “slipped” in to both.  I had Club Orange.  I’m not sure if it had anything to do with it as my friend is a great sweet talker  but the person dong our reservation mentioned imy club Orange.

Pre-cruise there is no difference - you just book on line.

No. Club Orange does not open specialty dining earlier. We had CO in December and have it again in Spring. I found out that reservations opened up in our CC roll calls. However, it looks like 4-5 months is the norm.

We're 80 days out from our Rotterdam sailing and there is quite a bit of availability. There are some nights booked up for 6:30, 7:00, & 7:30 - but those look to be sea days.