December NCL Bliss

We are thinking of reserving the Bliss, leaving Dec. 6th. Does anyone with experience have an idea of the children count? We are thinking of taking our youngest (13) but I'm worried there may be a lack of children? Thanks

Just back from Bliss for the NYE sailing. Lot's of kids everywhere. I think the month of Dec with Christmas and Nye holiday's attracts a lot of families. Bliss always seems to attract families! I am sure your youngest would have a great time on this ship!

What's the cruise itinerary?  An early December full Panama Cruise (14 to 21 days), maybe not so many kids.

Christmas and New Years cruises will be packed with lots of kids from little little ones to those who think they are young adults. 

i prefer cruises without a lot of kids and the end of the second week in december is actually my cut off. in my experience, there haven't been a lot of kids on cruises departing that first week of december.

it's too early in december to pull kids out of school for most people, and i personally wouldn't count on the intersection of cruising families and home schooling families to be very large.

anyway, i've done several cruises in early december and there have been few older children (tweens and teens) onboard.

• Like 1

DH and I prefer to cruise between Thanksgiving and Christmas since there are less kids, and less people in general when it's a longer cruise. As others have said, if you want more kids, cruise over Christmas. 

39 minutes ago, decrepit old man said:

Are there lots of kids in February up till first week of March?

The northeast has February break during the week of President's Day. Lots of kids then. First week of March usually has less kids unless Easter falls in there.

• Thanks 1