Reservations for Shows-Odyssey

Hi all! We are cruising Odyssey of the Seas  on February 3,2023. I am a bit confused about reserving seats for the shows. It has been a while since we cruised Royal Caribbean and I read a post that indicated that we should reserve seats for the shows. This was not the case on all our previous cruises. When I go into my app, under entertainment, there is only the option to reserve one show? We really like the nightly entertainment, especially the comedy shows and would be so disappointed if we were unable to get in to enjoy them. Am I missing something? 

21 minutes ago, massfamilyof4 said:

Hi all! We are cruising Odyssey of the Seas  on February 3,2023. I am a bit confused about reserving seats for the shows. It has been a while since we cruised Royal Caribbean and I read a post that indicated that we should reserve seats for the shows. This was not the case on all our previous cruises. When I go into my app, under entertainment, there is only the option to reserve one show? We really like the nightly entertainment, especially the comedy shows and would be so disappointed if we were unable to get in to enjoy them. Am I missing something? 

On Odyssey, the only show that is booked in advance is "The Book" in 270 because the venue is small.

All other shows are first come first served.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, massfamilyof4 said:

You only reserve for The Book in Two70, and it's for admission, not for specific seats.

There is no dedicated comedy club on the Odyssey.  There will be a comedian in the main theater a couple of nights, but like all shows in the main theater on Odyssey, you just walk in and plant your tush in a seat.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2024 at 7:57 PM, massfamilyof4 said:

I hate to give you the devastating news , But .... You've missed your cruise !

Cheers

• Haha 2