Just Returned

i Have Just Returned From The Eastern Caribbean. It Was The Best Time Ever. This Was The First Time My Husband And I Have Been On A Cruise, And It Was Worth The Trip. Did Anyone Else Cruise The Eastern Caribbean On The Navigator Of The Sea?

i Have Just Returned From The Eastern Caribbean. It Was The Best Time Ever. This Was The First Time My Husband And I Have Been On A Cruise, And It Was Worth The Trip. Did Anyone Else Cruise The Eastern Caribbean On The Navigator Of The Sea?

Welcome to cruise critic - now you're an addict like the rest of us! When is your next cruise??:D

I vividly remember the anticipation of my first cruise - the endless hours spent here on CC gathering tons of information - guess what? It doesn't end with the completion of your first cruise.....it's only the beginning!

Welcome to Cruise Critic :D

My husband did the BOB excursion in St. Thomas(i think it was St Thomas) and we swam with the dolphins in Nassau. It was the best thing we have ever done. It was really cool. In the other ports we shopped and walked around. We had a great time and so will you.

Archived