Booked!

We just put a deposit down on Regent Mariner for a 2026 cruise.  I am very much looking forward to it and was wondering if it was possible to get a referral from someone?  I thought I saw a thread previously but cannot seem to find it now.  If this is not allowed my apologies and please let me know.

I do not believe it is allowed on Cruise critic - however, there are other similar travel web sites that I encourage you to explore. While cruise critic is helpful for cruise information, other sites can also provide guidance with regard to flights, which airports to avoid transfers, etc. Google is your friend.

Like cruise critic, the site is only as good as the people who participate and I think it is helpful and beneficial to get other view points and to be able to reach out to individuals for further assistance. 

As an example, one of my friends travels with a service animal (the dog is trained to foresee epileptic seizures) and she is able to not only post on those sites, but others have been able to message her and provide guidance to others learning to travel with a service dog. 

Thank you for your answer.  I apologize, I meant the Ambassador Referral for OBC.  I certainly understand if it is not possible here and will research other options.  

27 minutes ago, 9876 said:

Thank you for your answer.  I apologize, I meant the Ambassador Referral for OBC.  I certainly understand if it is not possible here and will research other options.  

I understand what you are referring to - that is why I suggested that you might want to look at some other travel websites (I do not believe I can name them, think another form of travel) and learn from others. While CC provides lots of good information, in order to get a better overall picture, I believe it is important to look at more than one site. I like reading and getting the opinions from more than one site and I like being able to contact someone via PM if I want more information without hijacking someone's thread.

7 hours ago, 9876 said:

I am very much looking forward to it and was wondering if it was possible to get a referral from someone?

Strongly suggest you read the conditions of the Regent Ambassador Programme:

“REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES’ AMBASSADOR PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBER REFERRALS. SOLICITING BOOKINGS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES OR OTHERWISE MAKING GENERAL SOLICITATIONS TO STRANGERS SUCH AS TO A WIDE, UNKNOWN AUDIENCE, IS PROHIBITED. ANY SEVEN SEAS SOCIETY MEMBERS FOUND ENGAGING IN SUCH CONDUCT MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM, AND WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR AMBASSADOR CREDITS GOING FORWARD. ALL DECISIONS CONCERNING A MEMBER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM AND RECEIPT OF BENEFITS OR AWARDS IS AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION”

Got it.  Thank you for the information.  My mistake.  If the thread can be deleted that would be wonderful.  I did not intend to create issues.  My apologies.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 9876 said:

Got it.  Thank you for the information.  My mistake.  If the thread can be deleted that would be wonderful.  I did not intend to create issues.  My apologies.

No harm, no foul